Thursday 15 May 2014

Crew... (or lack of)

I had originally intended to have atleast 5 crew members. A boom mic operator, one or two camera assistants, an art director and perhaps an extra pair of hands for one or two people looking to gain some experience.

I have built a whole new level of confidence in my own work over the last two - three months working with other a variety of different people. Admittedly, it is a lot easier having assistance, however, i have been let down a lot which ends up haunting me. If people don't believe in my work then i would rather they weren't apart of it. I have self belief that I can get this film done on my own and that includes writing, producing, directing, shooting and editing.

The one issue i am cautious of and that is sound.  Rode mics are pretty useless in terms of good quality sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment