Wednesday 28 May 2014

Business cards

As my mum is a freelance photographer, she has had to make her own website and business cards so I was put on the right path for the cheapest accessories.

For 50 business cards the cheapest option including p&p is under £7. As a starting freelancer i can't afford much more than that at this current time in my life. I want a simple design that would highlight my niche industry.




There were only two designs on 123.com that weren't too bad. I went with the design of the photographer under his curtain whilst trying to take a picture. It's got a cute, light sense of humor emotion towards it that emphases character, unlike the film strip which i felt was just plain and boring.

I had placed an order at the beginning of the week but they haven't arrived yet, it should be any day now.

It includes my telephone number, email address, website, and business type only on one side, to produce anything on the reverse side was more expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment