Wednesday 25 January 2012

Roles of the first short film; Isolation

We all had a go at writing the story for the first poem and chose mine to go with in the end. So I wrote the story board. I never saw myself as a story writer but with my vision of how i'd like to see the short, it's going to be me who will create the story. This is the final story board:









Joel suggested he'd act, with Tim being the old friend. Whilst Joel and Tim both providing location sets, Wiz offered to drive us around, receiving a parking ticket at the same time. I was storyboard writer, cinematographer and director, along with the others in the team providing me with plenty of ideas of how we can film this. Wizzy will be editing the footage and me helping him with post-production.

Whilst discussing ideas of what the character will be thinking/dreaming of at the beginning i had a vision of him thinking about loads of images, photographs, people, friends all playing on his mind. So post production we plan to create a marvel effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment