Thursday 5 January 2012

facebook

facebook has its qualities dont get me wrong it also has its downfalls, but i cant imagine life without it... how did people survive uni?? how did everyone get about and meet new people? how did people hear about what nights are going on? how could you judge the girl you met the night before because after a couple drinks their always a lot hotter than u thought?!

so many questions i could ask. What really worries me is the amount of hours i must have spent on it, i'd be so interested to know. its my life, ive spent the best part of every day since 2007 on it i'd be absolutely devastated if it got deleted. It's crazy to think so many people have dedicated their personal lives to it, putting up private information like its nothing. i've found out so much information about peoples lives that 1. i couldn't give two shits about and 2. people have no idea that i know that much about them. I do my fair share of stalking and i KNOW everyone does it, very few people will admit it, me being one of them.

i think 2/3 years ago i reached over 1200 friends but thought what is the actual point its not about how many people you have its about reaching out to people you actually have an interest in, so i cut it down to about 6/700 and now i'm close to 900 again so will have to do the same thing once again but a couple days ago i decided to deactivate it. I'm not too sure why but it was a spur of the moment thing. it's only temporary but i've made it into an incentive. i spend serious amounts of time sitting infront of my computer with facebook on doing jack! i want to convert these hours into blogging, working, inspiring, creating and making money hours. Once i feel i have no need to go onto facebook unless there is somethings that are actually worth checking up on, i want nothing to do with the site. Theres too much attention seeking and drama on it which has nothing to do with me... its just a distraction.

i will post again how the deactivation of my facebook is going and write how my progress in work is hopefully improving.  goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment