Wednesday 18 January 2012

I've got a will but I want yours

http://vimeo.com/groups/shortfilms/videos/35174543

This video was added by a guy called Matt Daniels. It's not the greatest video i've seen nor is it my favourite, but it's one that makes me feel a little better about myself.
Knowing every so often i go through stages of feeling down and depressed, and even very much useless and untalented at times, it's videos like these that make me feel i'm not the only one to feel like this and I definitely wont be the last. It's common for many people to be down, but it's how we cope and how we react is what makes us stronger and better people
I didn't chose this video for any religious reasoning but simply thats exactly how i feel at times and its part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment