Wednesday 10 April 2013

Craig Laurence Rice, Dyslexia & Lumosity

I stumbled across an interview with a filmmaker named Craig Laurence Rice. It will be worth my while looking through some of his work but to hear of somebody thats still making films to this day whose struggled as a younger with forms of dyslexia, it makes it a little comforting for someone like myself who struggles with processing information.

Like Craig explains below, he finds ways of getting around his dyslexia. I also am trying to help brain work better by exercising, mainly cycling, and using online brain training exercises to help with my memory, attention, flexibility, problem solving and speed. The website i use is called www.lumosity.com  and i feel benefits of thinking clearer in everyday life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment