Friday 8 February 2013

Operating Theatre

Walking through the Leeds General Infirmary in search of an operating theatre, I managed to get into contact with a Doctor who granted me special permission to have a look in and take photos of an extremely delicate and sensitive area of the hospital. Videos and photos aren't usually allowed to be taken in a theatre due to health and safety, with all the equipment having to be sterilized and hygiene being the hospitals biggest concern. I got changed into scrubs and managed to get a real feel for what an operating theatre looked like so i could investigate deeper into my research which will enable me to create a more realistic location for the interior of my spaceship.

Exploring the hospital, i stumbled across hallways and staircases that i pictured part of my interior to look like. Part of the hospital had that spaceship feel towards it. A wide variety of Large arches and big square hall ways to trapezium shaped halls with big windows allowing loads of light.










































No comments:

Post a Comment