Wednesday 26 December 2012

Spaceship Design

To get the ball rolling with the design of my spaceship i was researching concept art spaceships. For a spaceship to convey an operating theater in it with aliens, i will be exploring shapes to represent the theme of the story. 


Artists Concepts





Architecture Spaceships





Spaceships & Flying saucers in films

Whilst in search of well known and famous spaceships, it occurred to me i could already incorporate some familia shapes of equipment from an operating theatre. I could take these inspirational objects and create my own unique spaceship.






I went in search around my house of objects that could represent the identity of a spaceship. I was concentrating on light, basic simple round shapes and interesting compositions. I interoperate UFO's in my own imagination with bright lights in all different shapes and sized, aiming to confuse the audience looking directly at the spaceship.































No comments:

Post a Comment